Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Kachan

Horrible surgeon. My wound is left open over 2 months of his advice. He ignored the symptoms of my other foot. And told me his personal problems at the end of my appointments. I hate foot surgery. I hate narcotics. I hate foot pain. I now hate podiatrists.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Dr. Kachan is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He made me feel confirdent in the decision for surgery and had great follow up care as well. Highly recommend for podiatry!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Kachan is an abundantly helpful and knowledgeable doctor. He gives the patient time and educates them, allowing them to make their own decisions of treatment.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Great doctor. Explains everything and made me feel very comfortable. Gives you a lot of options including nonsurgical versus surgical.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

GREAT DOC. ALWAYS TAKES HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN AND GIVES INFORMATION TO TAKE ALONG AFTER APPOINTMENT. DO MISS HIS NURSE JEAN

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Amazing doctor and staff. I broke my foot and had to have surgery. Dr Kachan explained everything clearly and I've return to normal activities after healing uneventfully. Thanks doc, you rock!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr Kachan answered all my questions and took his time to explain my foot condition. His nurse Jean is so friendly and kind

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I had a bad experience with my left bunionectomy 15 years ago Dr Kachan did my right and did a fantastic job I can't say enough about his demeanor knowledge and care He is great and his nurse Taylor very helpful Thank you thank you

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Kachan was my doctor while he practiced in Michigan. He is wonderful and I'm sorry he moved out of state. The above review on the "staff" is based on the Troy, MI staff.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013