You may also like

Went to Dr. Lambrinos for a root canal as my previous dentist did not do them. Root canal took about 45 minutes, and I had absolutely no pain whatsoever during or after getting it done. Staff was very friendly and took time with me as I am apprehensive. I have switched to Dr. Lambrinos after this pleasant experience as I want my dentist to do everything. I dont like going from dentsit to dentist for different procedures.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Everytime I go to Dr. Lambrinos' office I leave with a giant smile! Everyone from the front office to the assistant is pleasant and best thing is I never leave in pain! I recommend Dr. Lambrinos to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

I haven't been to a dentist in about 5 years before meeting Dr. Lambrinos, he didn't make me feel bad either like some dentists tend to do. I've found that he is extremely knowledgeable , has great bedside manner and he is meticulous with his work. He got me over my fear/anxiety of the dentist by just being a great listener and understanding my needs/worries. The office is really clean and modern and the staff is great as well. I actually enjoy going to the dentist now :)

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Excellent work, staff was also friendly and courteous,

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This is the first review I have ever written. I felt so compelled to do so after my first visit. I actually came in for a second opinion after having seen another dentist I wasn't happy with. Dr. Lambrinos and his staff are extremely professional. The office is immaculate, and his staff is a pleasure. I am grateful for trusting the other reviews and honestly, you can trust my review as well! You won't find better.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I am a Registered Dental Assistant. I have looked for a dentist in New Jersey for years since moving here 8 years ago to no avail. I came across Dr. Lambrinos in the New Jerseys Best Dentists Magazine. I called to make an appointment and was so impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the Receptionist. I made an appointment for a check up . The office is immaculate, they run it like a well oiled machine, and his assistant is a doll. Dr. Lambrinos takes his time explaining things and answering questions and his bedside manner is superb. I made an appointment to have him redo a crown that I had done a year ago somewhere else and wasn't happy with. He did a new crown painlessly. It fits great and from the minute I left his office it felt and looked PERFECT. I now have an appointment this month to have him redo a 4 unit bridge I had done years ago and a cleaning. I am thrilled that I have finally found a GREAT dentist.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Overall had no problems with this office. Everyone is pleasant and very thorough.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Lambrinos for about 5 years now. It is a great dental office. His staff is very helpful and pleasant, organized and knowledgeable. Last week I had an abscess in the middle of the night and called the office, left a message and Dr. Lambrinos called me back and gave me direction as to how to handle my emergency it was 1am. He even called me back to see how I was doing first thing in the morning. He cares about his patients and it shows. Great dentist and overall very reassuring. I have no fear of going to the dentist anymore. I recommend him to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

VERY SCARED PATIENT....Extremely grateful I found him! I was told by 2 other dentists to remove all of my top teeth (due to long term damage and decay) and get dentures or implants. Dr. Lambrinos was able to save ALL OF MY TEETH. I have a beautiful smile at half the cost of implants!!! He is very tolerant of my nerves and is willing to do WHATEVER it takes to keep me calm and in ZERO pain. He speaks to you like a human being not like he is better than you. His office offers interest free financing which allowed me to take care of my teeth. I will recommend him to anyone who will listen to me!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

What a great experience! From the moment I walked in I knew I was going to be pleased. The staff is very attentive and went out of their way to make me comfortable. The office is very clean, modern, and overall gives off a relaxing vibe. Dr. Lambrinos was the only dentist I have been to in my many years that actually cares. He is very attentive, listens to what you have to say, and above all a great dentist. He prepared a crown for me and even the temporary he made looked so life like. Best of all, NO PAIN! I have already recommended him to my friends and family and I urge you not to hesitate to try him, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. George Lambrinos's Credentials

• UMDNJ, New Jersey Dental School (Grad. 2005)

Delta Dental
GHI

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Lambrinos for a root canal as my previous dentist did not do them. Root canal took about 45 minutes, and I had absolutely no pain whatsoever during..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!! Worst Dentist EVER!!!!!!!!!!!.."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everytime I go to Dr. Lambrinos' office I leave with a giant smile! Everyone from the front office to the assistant is pleasant and best thing is I never leave ..."

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I haven't been to a dentist in about 5 years before meeting Dr. Lambrinos, he didn't make me feel bad either like some dentists tend to do. I've found that he i..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent work, staff was also friendly and courteous,"

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the first review I have ever written. I felt so compelled to do so after my first visit. I actually came in for a second opinion after having seen anoth..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a Registered Dental Assistant. I have looked for a dentist in New Jersey for years since moving here 8 years ago to no avail. I came across Dr. Lambrinos ..."

October 7, 2014