Ratings for Dr. George Lambrinos

Went to Dr. Lambrinos for a front bridge. The entire experience was unpleasant and painful. It took the staff member 4 times to take one ex-ray of one tooth. That's right 4 times. To me that is excessive radiation. The temporary was in my mouth for a whole month and I sufferd with pain the whole time. When the permanent bridge was supposed to be ready-it wasn't and it was postponed for another week. finally the bridge was ready. The putting in and out for fit was painful. It seemed to fit too tighht and each time it was foirced over my exsitintin teeth it caused me pain. I felt pressure each time he forced it in and then took it out. He left the room a couple of times with the bridge to make adjustments as it felt too bulky. He said he will use a cement that will cause the pain to subside. The cement had a wierd taste to it. The bridge felt unatural and bulky. To this day I wake up with this wierd taste in my mouth and back into my throat. Besides that, I bite my lip several times a day and during the night. It took me a while to learn to speak with this new bridge as the inside bulkiness was not a natural feel for my tongue. Also, I did not feel like my natural teeth. I had the feeling that he just jammed the bridge in and was impatient. One side was lower than the other. I called his office a short while afterward to speak to him about the taste of the glue, which still exist to this day, but never got a callback from him. All in all I would not recommend him for that kind of work and have decided to use someone else going forward.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

Very trustworthy and knowledgeable. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. Lambrinos is the best dentist I've ever been to. He's terrific!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Went to Dr. Lambrinos for a root canal as my previous dentist did not do them. Root canal took about 45 minutes, and I had absolutely no pain whatsoever during or after getting it done. Staff was very friendly and took time with me as I am apprehensive. I have switched to Dr. Lambrinos after this pleasant experience as I want my dentist to do everything. I dont like going from dentsit to dentist for different procedures.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Everytime I go to Dr. Lambrinos' office I leave with a giant smile! Everyone from the front office to the assistant is pleasant and best thing is I never leave in pain! I recommend Dr. Lambrinos to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

I haven't been to a dentist in about 5 years before meeting Dr. Lambrinos, he didn't make me feel bad either like some dentists tend to do. I've found that he is extremely knowledgeable , has great bedside manner and he is meticulous with his work. He got me over my fear/anxiety of the dentist by just being a great listener and understanding my needs/worries. The office is really clean and modern and the staff is great as well. I actually enjoy going to the dentist now :)

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Excellent work, staff was also friendly and courteous,

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This is the first review I have ever written. I felt so compelled to do so after my first visit. I actually came in for a second opinion after having seen another dentist I wasn't happy with. Dr. Lambrinos and his staff are extremely professional. The office is immaculate, and his staff is a pleasure. I am grateful for trusting the other reviews and honestly, you can trust my review as well! You won't find better.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I am a Registered Dental Assistant. I have looked for a dentist in New Jersey for years since moving here 8 years ago to no avail. I came across Dr. Lambrinos in the New Jerseys Best Dentists Magazine. I called to make an appointment and was so impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the Receptionist. I made an appointment for a check up . The office is immaculate, they run it like a well oiled machine, and his assistant is a doll. Dr. Lambrinos takes his time explaining things and answering questions and his bedside manner is superb. I made an appointment to have him redo a crown that I had done a year ago somewhere else and wasn't happy with. He did a new crown painlessly. It fits great and from the minute I left his office it felt and looked PERFECT. I now have an appointment this month to have him redo a 4 unit bridge I had done years ago and a cleaning. I am thrilled that I have finally found a GREAT dentist.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Overall had no problems with this office. Everyone is pleasant and very thorough.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. George Lambrinos's Credentials

• UMDNJ, New Jersey Dental School (Grad. 2005)

TRICARE