Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Miranda

I am very satisfied with Dr. Miranda and all his staff. I always feel I am in good hands and any concerns are answered. I feel welcome when ever I visit the facility. Physical therapy staff are the best.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Michael A. Miranda's response
Thank you for the kind review! We're happy to hear that we are able to meet your highest expectation for care.

Submitted May 8, 2018

I am sorry to see someone writing a bad review for Dr Miranda's staff I have had nothing but praise for every member of his staff with which I have come in contact during my visits there, as a matter of fact my wife went with me today for the discussions about my upcoming knee replacement surgery and she was amazed by the staff service,promptness and the way we both were treated and how every single question we had were fully answered then she met Dr Miranda and all she had to say is you are in good hands and that Dr knows what he is doing!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Michael A. Miranda's response
Thank you for the kind review!

Submitted April 19, 2018

I was treated by Dr Miranda 2 years ago for a shoulder injury, I was so impressed with the results that I am getting my knee replacement done by him and I am confident in his surgical abilities to get me back to enjoy a pain free life.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. Michael A. Miranda's response
Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience at Florida Orthopaedic Institute!

Submitted January 22, 2018

Great doctor, terrible staff. The Brandon office is oblivious to patient needs.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Michael A. Miranda's response
Thank you for your feedback. We would like to learn more about the staff you interacted with at our Brandon office. Can you contact our office via a private message on our Facebook page?

Submitted November 27, 2017

I recently completed a surgery with Florida Orthopaedic Institute and everyone has been extremely kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

So comfortable when you are in pain..you really feel cared for ..they greet you even if they are not involved in your immediate care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

We have been greatly impressed with this well-oiled, well-run practice. And we have not dealt with any unhappy staffers!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

my bmi is above 40 and denied treatment terrible doctor even after I explained rheumatoid arthritis has destroyed my knee .I was told your condition is not my fault

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Michael A. Miranda's response
Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry that your experience was so disappointing. We assure you that Dr. Miranda is always focused on maintaining the highest ethical standards, full transparency and consistently earns the trust of his patients. It’s an orthopedics Catch-22: A high BMI puts excess pressure on weight-bearing joints, so heavier persons are more likely to need joint replacement. But these patients face more risk from the surgery, get less improvement and have higher complication rates than normal-weight patients, and risk goes up with body mass index. That’s why Dr. Miranda as well as most physicians, encourage patients to lose weight before the operation to improve their health and obtain better surgical results. To allow for anything other than measurable results and improved outcomes would be putting you at risk. Again, we apologize that your experience fell short of your expectations and would like to speak to your further about it.

Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Miranda is an exceptional doctor. His staff is always pleasant and kind. Also, the office on Telecom Parkway is clean, and presentable.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I love Florida Orthopaedic Institute! I've had both knees and one hip done there and I am very happy. Dr. Miranda is excellent at his job. I've been going there for over ten years and have never had a problem. I always receive excellent service and care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Michael A. Miranda's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Miranda is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and fellowship trained in adult reconstruction and arthritis surgery of the hip and knee. Dr. Miranda specializes in the direct anterior hip approach and minimally invasive surgery of the hip and knee, as well as outpatient total joint arthroplasty. He also specializes in complex revision total hip and knee arthroplasty. Dr. Miranda performs MAKO robotic hip and uni-compartmental knee replacements. Dr. Miranda serves as the director of the adult reconstruction center at Brandon Regional Hospital.

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)