Ratings for Dr. Gilbert S. Jaudy

I'm not sure who wrote the glowing reviews. Dr. Jaudy's knowledge is extensive, however he views medicine through his own narrow view. His treatments are somewhat effective, if you follow a rigid and restrictive diet. His prices....are outrageous. I watched a couple of older ladies with very little money, entrust their care to this man. He took all their money, and they were no better. Except they left much poorer. He is a good person to see if you have unlimited funds. For regular people, it's outrageous. Compassionate care? Only if you pay and pay.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

My children and I first came to see Dr Jaudy 5 years ago. At the time my daughter was in third grade, and had a lot of difficulty reading. After spending a few days at Dr. Jaudy's she returned to school and when I picked her up that first day her teacher pulled me aside and asked what had happened to her. She said "this is a different child" She was reading and spelling with little effort and was much more at ease. She never hesitated picking up a book from then on. As she hit puberty she started getting lightheaded often, and even passed out a few times. She also developed shortness of breath with exercise-and was prescribed an inhaler. We went back to Dr. Jaudy and he found out exactly what was going on with her . She now runs and does cross fit without any problems, and the dizziness is gone and she is not using the inhaler. These were crucial issues for her development and I can only imagine what might have happened if they had not been resolved quickly by Dr. Jaudy. She adores him and can not wait to go back. My son had some developmental issues as well. His progress was more gradual but he went from a place where I was worried he wouldn't make it through high school to getting all A's at a very demanding college prep school in town-and having fun at it. My health issues were aways addressed as well in a very safe and professional manner. Dr Jaudy is an amazing doctor and what he performs is nothing less than miracles in my opinion. I am really surprised at some of the negative reviews here- sounds like a different person completely...... He is always warm and sincere, and will do whatever it takes to get you better.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Absolutely agree, I’ve seen it time and time again. People come in on wheelchairs, walkers, and all kinds of serious conditions. 2 hours later they’re walking, they’re moving their arms and stupefied at the astonishing results. I’ve watched him do wonders each time I’ve been here. Dr. Jaudy is incredible and his knowledge is unbelievable. His systems care is totally transformational, it’s amazing and absolutely life changing. I had been all over the country, to all the top doctors, BMS specialists, the Mayo clinic and it was just getting worse and worse. There was nothing they could do. Dr. Jaudy saved my life. I was on 12 pain killers/day for excruciating pain and suffering from Burning Mouth Syndrome BMS, a rare and debilitating condition. A doctor in Colorado spoke such amazing things about Dr. Jaudy that I decided to fly to his practice in Palm Desert. My name is Sharon H and my video and story is just one of the remarkable success stories on Dr. Jaudy’s website. His brain and organ neurology treatments are not only extraordinarily effective in such a short time, he treats the cause! I’m on no meds and my recovery is astounding, it’s nothing short of a miracle. I don’t think people realize how much he can help in such a short time. I wish I had known about Dr. Jaudy, so I wouldn’t have gone through the hell I did. People I’ve referred has always come back to thank me immensely. Dr. Jaudy’s treatment programs are amazing and his total systems care is groundbreaking. If you live there you’re lucky. If not, get on a plane or in a car and get here, it’s worth it.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

This doctor is second to none and unparalleled. There is no truth whatsoever to the false negative comment and origin and motive of the source should be seriously questioned. I don’t research lightly and I searched out this doctor and found Dr. Jaudy’s innovative brand of diagnosing and treating the cause incredibly ahead of his time and as far as I’m concerned, he was able to accomplish with me in a short time what other doctors didn’t and I saw over 20 top neurologists including functional medicine and neurology doctors. He also has different levels of care to fit budgets and I now come for maintenance twice a year just to keep feeling so great. I suffered for over 25 years with severe migraines, fibromyalgia, autoimmune disease and constant pain in every bone and joint of my body. I ended up on 17 different prescriptions, of which one medication started a vicious cycle of ill-feeling to where I never felt right or the same again. I had tears in my eyes when he first examined me because Dr. Jaudy was the one telling ME exactly what I was feeling inside my body, when no other doctor could understand or even knew to do so. When he speaks he is able to get across his absolutely incredible knowledge of how the body works and is connected and brings it all to another level of understanding that blew me away. I like the fact you get Dr. Jaudy, not handed over to a nurse or therapist after a brief visit like most doctors do. He takes the time and has extreme dedication and skills to diagnose and transform how you feel immediately, he gets results and is the REAL deal. There’s a camaraderie with his patients, a happy group that share their stories when you meet them. I’ve seen so many people come and go, it’s quite amazing. He’s a neurological genius and I hope my words do justice because he really is that fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Very Greedy Doctor,money is the root of the business,he's a great speaker,knowing his journalist background.He is the most expensive in his field.I met his Mentor,who was on his exam board,he couldn't explain why he charges so much.I received much better care at a tenth or less than Mr Juady demands.He's a true shine man.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Jaudy is an amazing doctor. He takes plenty of time to explain everything that is going on so that I can understand my condition. I have experienced incredible results in such a short time, I feel like a completely different person. Before seeing Dr. Jaudy, I was bedridden and in constant pain. Now, after only a few weeks, I am able to get around and am in less pain. If you are struggling or feeling hopeless that you will ever feel good again, give him a chance. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met, not only on a doctor level but on a human level. He is always available to call anytime and works tirelessly to make sure each patient feels taken care of. Both Dr. Jaudy and Dr. Tina make the center feel so comfortable that it feels like you are going home rather than to a doctor's appointment. I am so grateful to have found them.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I appreciate Dr. Jaudy more than I can express. He is a remarkable diagnostician, and I normally don’t appreciate doctors. I came in to see Dr. Jaudy because of tremors in my right hand. Not only did he diagnose the cause but treated the cause of the tremors, and my problem has been cured. He also diagnosed a problem with clogged arteries in my heart. This was confirmed two days later with a calcium cat scan. Before, I was tired all the time and mentally "flat" due to restricted blood flow to my brain. Now, I feel energized, vital and can think more clearly. This was accomplished without drugs or surgery. I find it odd that people who aren’t even patients are allowed to rate a doctor. I am a patient and can tell you that in his waiting room, you will hear many amazing stories from people who have come from all over seeking this man, and have been healed by him after seeing 20 or 30 other doctors. If you have a chronic, unresolved condition, HE is the doctor to see!! Steven

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

My father seeked treatment and was speaking of minor improvements to unrelated symptoms. Initially seeked treatment for bowel issues. Jaudy helped with some lower leg neuro problems. Father is now dying in a hospital, and Dr. Jaudy was apparently unable to detect his bowel/liver cancer that was the root of his problem. All in all my father spent upwards of 80-100 thousand dollars on Jaudy treatments. My advice to you if you are reading this, do not neglect the thought of traditional science based medicine over holistic and contemporary approaches. As he is now rapidly dying and out of pocket a huge amount of money.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I am disappointed to read a comment with so much inaccurate information. My wife had many severe issues resolved by Dr. Jaudy. She was in multiple organ failure and sent home from the hospital to die. After being bed-ridden for many years, she was out of bed by the third session and functioning within two weeks of treatment. Upon seeing those results, I myself became a patient. I have referred many people and I have met many out-of-state (or country!) patients being seen by this incredibly knowledgeable doctor and they report getting the results he is reputed for. As with any medical treatment, the cost of care would naturally be variable depending on your condition just as in conventional care, however, the quality of his care is priceless. Saying that integrating your brain and your organ systems will not fix the problem is like saying that plugging a lamp's plug into an outlet will not turn on the light. I thank God we found this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Two members of my family saw Dr. Jaudy for many, many months. During that time I spoke to many other patients. Most felt that he had indeed helped them in some way, but none could say they were definitely healed from the issues for which they had sought treatment. (However, I am happy to see the positive reviews here!) He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and committed to patients. He is also very expensive and most people I knew required more treatments (costing many more thousands of dollars) than they originally anticipated for partial gains. He does a very comprehensive exam initially typically explaining the many neurological causes of symptoms. He is an outstanding educator and the patient can see visibly how the treatments change the brain's response. The disconnect: Understanding and changing the neural connections does not seem to necessarily translate into fixing the problem!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013