Ratings for Dr. Eddie F. El-Yussif

I was researching for a orthopaedic surgeon for my mom and came across Dr. Yussif's profile and was very impressed with all the reviews. I made an appointment for my mom to see him and she had no hesitation to go ahead with her knee replacement.. It's been 2 months now since surgery and she's never had any complications with recovery from day 1. She's looking forward to getting her other knee done now..

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Great personality, bed side manners, and staff at the office.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I was very impressed the first time we met him. He is young, but he is also very knowledgeable and has an excellent bed side manner. His technology in surgery is the best I've ever seen. My wife said he could do all her surgeries in the future, plus he had flowers placed in her room before she was brought up. Good job!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. El-Yussif did a knee replacement for me and I was out of the hospital the next day, going up and down stars 36 hours later. Two years now, no pain, like new!!! He's a young, energetic and trustworthy doctor as well as an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

If I have any additional need for knee/hip replacements (s), he will be my doctor of choice!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I would recommend Dr. El-Yussif for knee replacement surgery to anybody. For the last 25 years I was not able to run properly because I was bone on bone in my knees. I am a softball player and I wanted to get back to playing like I know I can. I was leary about getting them worked on because I heard about some horror stories with knees. I finally got the right one done because the pain was to much. Now I wish I had done it sooner. Dr. El-Yussif did an excellent job not only getting rid of the pain but in 5 months time I am now able to run and play ball without any issues. I will probably get the other one done in the not to distant future. Thank you to Dr. Eddie and his staff for helping me be active with sports again.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

From the first time I met Dr. El-Yussif, I was impressed with him and his office staff. I had a full knee replacement on June 4, 2014, and in not quite three weeks I am walking without a cane or walker. I heard Dr. El-Yussif had a great reputation, but I never imagined my results would be this satisfying. Dr. El-Yussif is a caring, experienced and remarkable surgeon. I am extremely happy with my new knee and would recommend Dr. El-Yussif to anyone who requires hip or knee surgery. All my physical therapists said he is the best, and their opinions meant a lot to me...after all, they should know.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr El-Yussif is the most caring and dedicated Doctor I have ever had. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs knee surgery. He has a direct phone number for his patients and answers immediately regarding questions, medications and is available 24 hours 7 days a week. I'm very glad I chose Dr El-Yussif for my knee surgery and rate him THE very best surgeon in his field I!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

It is a pleasure to interact with the staff. Very professional and very personable. They always have a smile and never make you feel like a number!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Very friendly. Very intelligent. I highly recommend. I recovered quickly after surgery.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Eddie F. El-Yussif's Credentials

• Kansas City College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2002)