Ratings for Dr. Heather M. Baker

I enjoy taking my children to see Dr. Baker! We are in and out, she answers all my questions and her staff are always on top if things. I would recommend her to anyone! Very great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I am so happy to be taking my kids to such a great place. Dr. Baker is such an amazing Dr and so very sweet and helpful. My Children just love her. She goes above and beyond her duties to make sure her clients are taken care of. We have even had to move out of state when our 1st was 2m old I was so excited to come back to DR.Baker's office. I have never had to wait longer then 10-15min to get in to a room and be seen. Her nurse staffing is just amazing and so kind. I have been going to her office for over 2 years. I also have to say DR.Baker would also be the 1st Dr I have seen that doesn't maker you feel like you are being rushed to get in and out. She make sure to answer all your questions. I would highly recommend taking your children to see Dr.Baker

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Kind, trusting, knowledgeable, caring. Our wait time was only a short time, but the office waiting area is large and entertaining for children. They were happy to be in the waiting area. The nurse was kind and courteous. Dr Baker was prompt and kind. Our kids adore her. We are lucky to have found an excellent Dr. in Dr Baker. She is the second Dr my children have seen, and we are glad we switched to her office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Heather M. Baker's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Olathe, KS