Ratings for Dr. Tony K. Nguyen

I am not one to knock doctors often but I absolutely do not recommend this doctor. He misdiagnosed me, did not do futher imaging, did not find 3 issues I am having. I hav ebene in a boot for 3.5 months and not after going to TOCA I am needing surgery. This man was completely inaccurate, not thorough, rushed through the appointment, did not do imaging that he should have. HE was not good for my case and I would never recommend him. Could have been a fluke but I was unbelievably disappointed in this man and would not trust him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Great Doctor, he took care of my knee and I'm able again to play my drums again without pain. Dr. Nguyan explained exactly what he was going to perform on my knee and I felt comfortable every step of the way. I drove 200 miles round trip for him to operate and I would easily drive further.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

After reading just a few other reviews about this Dr. I was a little concerned but after meeting with him I was at ease. He performed surgery on my son. He explained everything clearly before and after, He checked on my son the next morning in the hospital. I have only good things to say about this Dr. Plus he is easy on the eyes, which is always a plus. I personally have dealt w/another Dr at the Core Institute both experiences were great. We still have a ways to go before the healing is complete. Nice to know you can believe in the Dr you chose for your family

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Tony K. Nguyen's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med