Ratings for Dr. William S. Ditchkus

Been going to him for over 30 yrs. and have friends who now go to him too. Get you in fast if you have an emergency. Basic but that is good in my eyes.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Love Dr.Ditchkus,my husband and I been going there for years.It’s always in and out,they get you in right away if you have an emergency.Previous reviewer said something about Novocain,I actually love the fact he doesn’t push it on you,I usually try not to take anything or take minimum,if asked if more needed,I always say that I am though and can handle pain,and I am a woman.He is a old school guy,and I like that...If you one of those people who wants to be intertained and very needy in attention and fake smiles,if you fall for that then I dont know what to tell you.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

ThIs office is the worst medial office I have ever been to the staff is incredibly rude and the doctor is as rude as his staff. Terrible customer service

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Good except reception was very snappy and has a very poor attitude

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

He did a great job. No pain, easy atmosphere, no problems

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

He's different. He has no bed side manner. Its just basic dental care. He'll ask you if you want novacaine. When asked if I'll need it his reply is, "I donno your pain tolerance". Get the picture? If you are looking for a compassionate dentist full of spunk and laughter, its not him. However, he gets the job done. My daughter would see him for her cleanings between the ages of 5 and 15 and she never complained about him. He won't hand out prescription pain killers instead will tell you to take over the counter meds.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011