Ratings for Kathy W. Barnett

Dr. Barnett was very good. I would like to see her again.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I went and saw Kathy for a mental evaluation. She was amazing, she actually listened to my concerns and complaints, she was very empathetic and made me feel a lot better about myself! She's a great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Kathy Barnett has greatly helped me. I am suffering from a disease to which I totally attributed my inability to organize, remember, initiate, and focus. However, through Dr. Barnett's very efficient and prolonged testing, Dr. Barnett actually diagnosed me with a different condition, ADD, from which I have apparently been suffering for some time. Years ago I had felt that I had ADD, due to my symptoms, but I had forgotten completely about it until she diagnosed me with it due to my worsening symptoms as an older adult. Now there is hope that I will, through medication, once again be able to organize and keep track of things, remember deadlines, and process my mail timely instead of allowing things to pile up into one hopelessly and unmanageable disorganized mess! Now maybe I can once again hold a job. Thank you, Dr. Barnett! Note: Her phone number and address have changed.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012