Ratings for Dr. Paula Z. Peeden

I have been a patient of Dr. Peeden's for many years, and have enthusiastically referred many friends to her. She has always been very caring, a good listener and very thorough. She has gone above and beyond what I would expect from a doctor, even calling me at home on a Friday evening to give me test results personally. I would not consider going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I have only seen Dr. Peeden for one annual visit, but was extremely impressed with her care. She is so kind, sweet, and gentle. I had to get a change to my prescription, for insurance purposes and her office staff had things fixed and faxed within minutes upon receiving the info. I hope this review helps you find your next caring lady doctor, as I know it is a difficult choice.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I wouldn't normally rate a doctor online, but I went to Dr. Peeden based on good reviews in 2014, my problem was a fairly routine one for post-menopausal women, she didn't listen well when I explained past treatments, she was blunt and didn't seem that interested. And she only had one solution....estrogen ointment or pills, which I had already reacted to badly [allergic] in the past. She had a clueless expression and just said that was all she could offer. I waited a long time to see her in the office, and she didn't seem to have any other patients. Her staff was pleasant and friendly. I will never go back to her, nor would I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Peeden's for four years. She has always been kind, patient, and caring with my care. I've never had negative issueand have found her staff to be competent and kind as well. I would recommend her to anyone needing OB/GYN care.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

All those bad reviews are probably from people who complain to darn much! Dr. Peeden is very caring and always nice... People just love to complain about stupid things oh no they were 45 minutes late I'm sure you have had to wait longer for other doctors... Please ignore all the bad rating she is amazing. I went to her after a horrible experience I had at another OB/GYN and I will never change doctors!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I was not surprised to read the other negative reviews here. It confirmed for me I was not being overly sensitive. My last visit was in the fall of 2013. The office visit was fairly routine, however she did come in before I had a chance to get settled on the exam table and made no apologies and proceeded to sit and ask questions. She was rather blunt even to the point of being rude. Further testing took two weeks to get scheduled. Calls were not returned and refill requests were ignored. On a phone call with the nurse, I was actually told, "I have to go, the doctor is calling me." After being told the lab had not yet sent my results, a call to the lab revealed they had been sent the day before. It took multiple requests to have records sent to my GP. Overall, she seemed unconcerned about my issue. She did not listen nor take time to answer questions. She made me feel like I was wasting her time.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I cant believe this "doctor" is still practicing anything medically. Talk about blowing off serious symptoms - how about undetected pre-eclampsia and a 5-1/2 POUND projected weight difference in the baby! We both were in bad shape for a while. She then blew off phone calls and concerns afterwards.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Dr Paula Peeden is by far the best OB-GYN i have ever had. She delivered my son Alex 12 years ago and was very caring and still remembers me whenver I come in annually! You will not be sorry she is your DR. Despite the fact she does notd babies anymore, I trust her completely for my overall health as well as female reproductive needs.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Peeden was my OB during my first pregnancy. I was happy to hear the shortly afterward she stopped delivering babies. I cried every time I left her office. She was hateful and reprimanded me EVERY visit about my weight gain (I gained 45 lbs. total.) I was SO disappointed that she was on call when I went into labor. Switched to different OB/Gyn practice immediately after. I really liked her partner, Dr. Tatum.... but didn't want to risk having to see her again.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

After having a bad experience with another OB/GYN office, I was recommended to Dr. Peeden. She put my worries at ease and I couldn't believe how fast the appointment was over with. She is a wonderful listener, caring, and her bedside manner is impeccable. I cannot recommend this woman enough.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Paula Z. Peeden's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)