Ratings for Dr. Faris J. Fakhoury

I was an avid golfer ... I went from playing 3 days a week to not playing in 2 years... the pain in my neck was like being stabbed with an ice pick... I tried physical therapy... epidural... pain medication... my life became miserable... I barely slept 3 hours a night... in a chair... Dr Fakhoury was recommended to me by another physician... we discussed my case history and Dr Fakhoury was slow to suggest surgery... we discussed in detail the procedure... outcome... post surgical

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

My family had an amazing and life saving experience with Dr Fakhoury, in 2014 Dr Fakhoury performed a massive brain surgery on my mother, here we are 2016,2 years after being diagnosed with cancer, she is alive and doing outstanding, this speaks volumes for Dr Fakhoury.. Thank you ever so much!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Had a 4.5 hrs. back surgery on 06/08/2016 recommended by him after going through 10 months of continuous lower back pain. Today 06/27/2016 I'm pain free Excellent Doctor, excellent Neurosurgeon. May God Bless you

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I required 3-stage cervical surgery to relieve extreme pressure on my spinal cord. He took the time to explain everything and answered all of my questions. Both he and his staff are friendly and kind. Dr. Fakhoury is amazingly talented. Since the surgery I am 100% back to my regular routing including bike riding, tennis and working out. I have no lingering symptoms. This doctor is great.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I had severe spinal stenosis and for the past 40 years lived with this sever lower back pain, (L4/L5) . I have been to pain clinics, typical PT, chiropractors, acupuncture, orthopedics, and numerous professional consults and many more over the years - with no avail or relief from pain - until I met Faris J. Fakhoury, MD.PA. I attended his free consolation and was pleased with his presentation. It was creditable! So he gained my trust and I scheduled a free consult...He put time to discuss my condition and options. All through minimal invasive procedures and outpatient surgery as well. The surgery was a major success in my case and have not had any back pain since, good lord willing! For those who are not sure of their options I suggest you make an appointment and speak with the honorable Faris J. Fakhoury, MD, PA. He staff member Natalie is also a very professional administrative person. John N Sabourin 561-312-6567

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr Faris Fakhoury is absolutely excellent! He is a most caring and compassionate surgeon. He performed spinal surgery on my daughter with wonderful results. She is an avid equestrian and thanks to Dr. Fakhoury is able to ride pain free again! I highly recommend this doctor. His office staff (Natalie) is also outstanding and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Fakhoury is exceptional! He was caring, patient, and extremely thorough in his follow up visits after surgery.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012