Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Bischof

he has been my doc for about 15 years. for year i only saw his PA Lorrie who was excellent until they changed in the last 4 years. the new PA was pretty bad, she didn't listen the first time and the second time she lost my lab sample which turned out to be CANCER! Needles to say I never went to see her again as a matter of fact she no longer works there. after that I always saw the doctor who has always listened to my concerns and did his best to help out and if he couldn't he always made sure i had a referal to someone who could. getting an appointmentis EASY yes i said it easy and fast so that is awsome. I have never waited over 30mins to see the doc. all and all a pretty good place to go

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Doctor Bischof takes the time to listen to your concerns. Unlike many doctors who only treat your symtoms, he will recommend lifestyle changes to prevent illnesses in the first place.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

I've been with this doctor since I was a teenager. He is a fantastic diagnostician, answers all questions with knowledge and understanding and takes the time to REALLY know his patients. I cannot say enough good things about this physician and his office.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Have been with Dr. Bishof since 1981.Find him extremely knowledgable, kind and an avid listener. His diagnosis for various problems have always been precise and on target. Like to visit office for his help has been around for many years, unlike most (Specialists) change help at the drop of a hat.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

When I went to him with dizziness he told me to take a baby aspirin every day and come back in a week. When I returned a week later, I was told to continue that treatment for another month.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I've always had great service from both Dr. Bischof and his PA. They are knowledgeable and are willing to fully answer any questions. His office is efficient and I don't think I've ever had to wait more than 5 minutes past my appointment time.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

He is very curt and rude-a terrible listener and very dismissive.He thinks sudafed is the cure-all for anything and everything.His knowledge is out-dated and insufficient.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

I first went to Dr Bischof in 1982 he remained my doctor for the 5 years I lived In tucson he helped me in so many ways with my back problem, he also was the one that found spots on my husbands lungs and he sent him to a pulmonary specialist, Dr Bischof also gave my husband about 10 years to live and he was right my husband passed away 10 years later. I apprecite everything that Dr Bischof did to try and help my husband Thank You

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

My family has been going to Dr. Bischof since 1983. We have been very satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

He was very friendly and knowledgeable. I think I have found my permanent physician.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

Dr. Michael F. Bischof's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1977)