Ratings for Dr. Harvey C. Jenkins

This doctor has now been busted for giving drugs to patients without ever seeing them, Do your research, when they busted the clinic there was 700 prescriptions signed at the front desk waiting for people to pick them up. Pills all over the office in bags. He will be having many law suits, he has got people hooked on these pain meds. I hope justice serves in this case.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I was with Dr. Jenkins for a long time about 7 years and at first he saw me every month but things started to change . His main nurse would come out to the lobby and say if your here just for medicine refills bring your paperwork. Because most everyone had been waiting all morning for him to even show up which was most of the time around 11am. He also charged in clients $5,,to get a handicap sticker and would only do the 6 month tag . So he could keep getting getting money which I don't think he could do that. And last October we had to sign papers cause he said the insurance wasn't going to pay for UA s anymore and we would have to have $50 before he would see you. And found out that was a lie too.And if you have ever been in the lobby you know most people couldn't afford that. But we did pay it because he stated to me he had no choice and if it was up to him he would not charged any of us. And I'm glad he is going to prison he broke the law he knows it and some of the people that are saying he never did this are lairs cause they know what was going on at his office

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This drag queen dr has had his license suspended after numerous run ins with the law for drug abuse, and allowing unlicensed personnel perform procedures on patients. One patient has died so far because of this dr. He's on his way to prison so you might want to find a different dr.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff have been going there over 10 years and never have a problem. Very strike on monthly urinalysis, so I can only imagine negative reviews are from people who have an issue being tested monthly. Excellent caring doctor who understands the need for pain relief, but is very careful that patient aren't abusing pain meds.

Submitted February 3, 2015

Excellent doctor, Bedside manner. Caring, helpful, punctual. Always there to help. Would never see another.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

The lady's in office are some of most unhappy people I had to deal with. There is little concern in office about patients well being. Just numbers they are running through to get money

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I see all the comments bellow its seems like this is a compleatly different DR we all are seeing Dr. Jenkins is a very nice respectful DR and his staff has never given me nor my husband any type of flack we have never felt like we were unimportant. Always courteous. So I feel bad for those with a bad experience. But I would recommend to try Dr Jenkins first and then you decide.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I wish there was a negative star for punctuality, he is the worse. He is the most inconsiderate, rude, unprofessional person I have ever met.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

After seeing Jenkins for exactly 12 months he fired me saying I didn't have adequate levels. Wtf I was pissed. I thought it was ironic that 2 months prior the front desk was telling people they are excepting new pts in ,2 months. So when I was fired with 18 others I realized they had plan to fire patients. But to say levels off is be and now its tough to find another physician who actually cares and one I can physically see and talk to unlike Jenkins

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I went to dr Jenkins for almost ten years. yet to months ago they said I failed a ua. that is ridicules you would have to be pretty stupid. to take something knowing you have to take a urine test. what was weird was their was nobody in the lobby that day , and it was always standing room only.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Harvey C. Jenkins's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)