Ratings for Dr. Reid H. Wilson

Great Physcian!!! Very Knowledgeable. Patient, Friendly, Down To Earth doctor, a overall Great SSurgeon!!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Wilson is absolutely amazing. My first time with him and he preformed my carpal tunnel release and i will not go to another surgeon for my needs. He is now treating me for my knee troubles. He actually cares. You are not just another number with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Love him! He's very kind to my child! Knew exactly what to do! Hip injury, he didn't take care tears referred us Louisville(smart) for specialist this kind sports injury! She's great!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I would not see any other orthopedic surgeon! I hated that he moved to Owensboro, but I am glad he is in both Henderson and Owensboro now. I will be having any future surgeries at his new hospital.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Horrible treatment. He was very rude, verbally abusive to his staff. He gave me a false diagnosis wanting to do surgery and when i asked for other options he cut me off and left the room. The diagnosis he gave was disputed by two other orthopedic surgeons. After thorough therapy I'm pain free never requiring surgery.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I would trust no other Dr. Been with him a little over a year, and yes he does use surgery as last resort. He is so nice, and answers any questions you ask him. He just done a total knee surgery for me, and because he wrapped his different, I was able to shower the next day. I am only one week out but I have almost all mobility back to my knee. So happy with this Dr. And he made sure I had the right pain meds that I have had virtually no pain since surgery. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Reid Wilson is an outstanding orthopedic surgeon. Unlike the other rater, I did not experience any eagerness to perform surgery. In fact, he tries other approaches before recommending surgery, i.e., cortisone or SynVisc I. He gives you time when seeing you, and answers any and all questions you may have. I've had as many as 20 questions prior to surgery, and he takes the time to answer each of them clearly so I can understand. I sincerely wish he had not left Henderson, but his Owensboro staff is 100% better than his Henderson staff. And they are more competent in my opinion; in Henderson, they would take x-rays over until I would have to say, "STOP, no more x-rays." Unlike many orthopedic surgeons, he is not gruff, rushed, or rude. I've been his patient for over 3 years, and in each situation I have had surgery as a last resort. Best of all, he uses plastic surgery closures so I go home without worries about dressings. Thank you so much for your excellent care, Dr. Wilson!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Staff was great but he was horrible. He was using terminology that didn't make sense to anyone. He diagnosed me with a condition that doesn't exist and his staff had to correct him. He was eager to operate...absolutely NOT!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr Wilson did a great job on my knee replacement. I am extemelly sad that he left Henderson but will be travling to Owensboro.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012