Ratings for Dr. A. Alex Mesbahi

I had a breast reduction and lift with Dr. Mesbahi last month and my breasts look AMAZING. After many consultations, I am so happy I decided to have the surgery done with him. He sculpted my breasts in a way that I could never imagine them. The results are far beyond what I expected. I was extremely nervous before my surgery, but Dr. Mesbahi has a very calming effect and is very approachable and responsive to questions. He genuinely cares about his patients. He is an artist and perfectionist. I love my new breasts and my only regret is not having them done sooner.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Mesbahi was professional, thorough and attentive. I could it be more pleased with the results and my experience. I will happily and confidently recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I will never recommend anyone to this surgeon. I am very unhappy with my results...I had to go through the entire experience of surgery and finances one more time for another surgeon to correct his mistakes. Dr. Mesbahi never even bothered to follow-up with me despite the fact that I was unhappy, he just did not care and was still pleased with his results!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. A. Alex Mesbahi's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2001)