Dr. Elizabeth Yeu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Yeu

It has been a real blessing to me for Dr. Yeu to be my eye doctor! She is treating an ongoing eye disease I have and did my cataract surgery both of which she has done with excellence. She is caring, patient and kind. Wonderful bedside manner. She will take time and explain anything that you do not understand without seeming like she wants to run out and get to the next patient. Totally top-notch and how awesome that she became an eye doctor and works in our area!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I came to Dr. Yeu after initially treating with another "corneal specialist" in the area - with no improvement. She was so compassionate about all that I had gone through. Dr. Yeu performed a corneal transplant for me and I could not be happier with the result. I am so lucky to have found her. I would and have recommended her to friends without hesitation. She is concerned about you as a patient and getting the best possible outcome, takes the time to make sure you understand everything and has the most positive outlook and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

She is unbelievably committed to you getting the best possible outcome. I have talked to several other eye specialist all of whom think she is among the top of her specialties. Wait in line if you have to for this dedicated professional!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

She is the BEST insofar as I am concerned as she saved my mom's eyesight after my mom ended up with a seemingly incurable infection following cataract surgery by a different doctor. The process took almost a year but Dr. Yeu never gave up, and she has a big heart. Mary Nicholson 2-23-2012

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Very knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth Yeu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After completing my fellowship training in cornea, anterior segment, LASIK and refractive surgery at Baylor College of Medicine, I joined Virginia Eye Consultants as one of their board-certified ophthalmologists. I offer advanced treatment options for conditions such as keratoconus, dry eye disease and astigmatism. I am also extensively trained in performing laser cataract surgery, which eliminates the need for surgical blades and leads to extremely accurate results and fast healing. For this procedure, VEC provides breakthrough intraocular lens implant (IOL) options that are selected based on your particular needs. In addition, I also frequently administer cosmetic injectables including BOTOX® injections, which can be used to alleviate a wide variety of skin and eye-related issues. My dedication to making sure patients receive exceptional care encourages me to stay informed on the latest surgical techniques to produce high quality outcomes. Virginia Eye Consultants is a state-of-the-art facility, passionate about making a difference in the world of ophthalmology. All of our care options are considered safe and effective, and our doctors are actively involved in bettering themselves, the lives of their patients, and the medical community.

• English