Dr. Mohamad Bydon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Bydon

I had a spinal fusion that went horribly wrong by an orthopedic surgeon in Texas. I decided to go to Mayo and they scheduled me to see Dr. Bydon. Dr. Bydon replaced screws and my recovery after his surgery went seamless! I highly reccomend Mayo Clinic and Dr. Bydon is their all star.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

i asked who the busiest spine surgeon was, and they said Dr. Bydon so I went with him! I wanted the surgeon that could do it with his eyes closed. I had to wait three months to get an appointment but he saw me right on time. He booked me for surgery within three weeks because I had my daughter’s wedding and he cared enough to accommodate. I danced the night away at her wedding and sent Dr. Bydon the videos to prove it! He is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Like a used car salesman talked up what he could do and how much he knew. After spine operation for pain didnt see him since another surgeon at a different hospital had to fix the complication a few months after that to get my foor working again

Submitted February 9, 2018

I had a 5 level cervical fusion done by Dr. Bydon in 2016. His office was quick to coordinate with my doctor so I could get tests done locally. They were always quick to respond whenever I had a question or concern. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else but Dr. Bydon.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I went to Mayo Clinic for a second opinion. I had a fusion scheduled with another surgeon who was booked out two months in advance and right before doing the surgery I wanted to make sure it was the right thing to do. I came in and was scheduled to see Dr. Bydon. Turns out, he recommends I not get the fusion!! I was shocked!! I ended up canceling with the other doctor and booking Dr. Bydon for a different procedure that is not as risky. I am pain free! And I can move my back! Dr. Bydon saved me from a horrible mistake. He is someone to trust and is very knowledeagable about every kind of procedure and what to expect and what is specifically going on with you. Five stars!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Came in to see about the back pain and my primary care nurse had told me an operation was an option. I didnt got the sense doctor wanted to fuse my spine. Ive seen a lot of perople worse after unnecessay fusion so i decided to go back to my pcp andnot get a unnecessary fusion

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

If you need urgen personal care immediately, Dr. Mo Bydon will help you bypass months of having to wait for an appointment with a doctor at Mayo, and he'll get you seen THAT DAY. Unbelievably friendly, and so is his wife. His brother is also an excellent physician. If you had to put your life in to the hands of a physician, this is THE physician!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Bydon is more than just a great doctor. He is a very good human being, too. He finds enough time to answer any questions you send him. Wow. He is a perfect doctor!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I researched online and saw that this doctor has great training and education. He went to Yale and Dartmouth and trained at Johns Hopkins for seven years in neurosurgery and then did special training after that for spine disease. When I met him I knew I was getting someone smart. What I didn't know is that he would be kind and motivated to help me beyond my expectations! I think this doctor is professional and highly skilled but what is overlooked these days is kindness! and he is very kind. Thank you Doctor, for being a magnificent surgeon and for taking care of me with such kindness.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Thank you Dr. Bydon and Mayo Clinic for the great care you gave to our daughter. The staff were wonderful and she is doing better than she has in years. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017