Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Bydon

I was sent for a bad back problem to Mayo clinic and everything sounded good that I needed operation. Then I checked state medical board to make sure I would be Ok and was told this doctor is not board certified and only just finished training few month ago.I decided to find a different surgeon and made sure he was board certified. Its important to check with state board because hospital and hospital website does not tell you this.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Bydon returned my life to me. After seeing several Drs in my home state of Illinois I decided to visit the Mayo Clinic in Rochester where I was referred to Dr. Bydon. This referral was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. After several days of test it was decided that surgery was needed. Dr. Bydon was not only honest in his explanations but also careful to not over promise in his expectations. My surgery results were way beyond my expectations and I continue to improve every day. Dr. Bydon has personally called me as well as his assistant to follow up with my surgery which is very rare in this day and age. I would recommend Dr. Bydon and the Mayo Clinic to anyone needing medical care.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr. Bydon has excellent bedside manner. He treated my husband for a spinal tumor. He was patient and kind. He took time to explain everything to us and answer all of our questions. He is a great surgeon and a kind person.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Thank you Dr. Bydon for caring for my husband. He suffered from terrible back and leg pain. You operated on his back. He was back at work in 4 weeks and is still pain free. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Bydon did my back surgery. He is an excellent surgeon and was very generous with his time. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

I had a herniated disk and he took care of me very well. He's a great surgeon and a caring physician.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012