Ratings for Dr. Prabha R. Raju

Not a good experience will not be back. Staff is great the doctor is pushy and money hungry!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

very unorganized and not professional won't go back to her again.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Everything takes too long because the Doctor is always getting up. It made me feel unsure about the work because she wasn't focused. It was rushed, like she just wanted to hurry up and get out because she had something better to do. I had to wait for her to see me which also took forever, and I wasn't impressed by her attire. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go there and I myself will never be going back.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Raju is horrible doctor. She is not honest and she does bad work. She denies that she was ever wrong and won't give you your money back. She needs to be reported to the state board.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Terrible experience with braces and a horrible looking unnecessary bridge. Rough work, not organized, will not fix faulty work. Not a welcoming environment. This place is anything but "Tender". I'm now spending thousands at another dentist to fix her work. Take your money someplace else!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Painful, hurried, faulty work and refuses to fix. Stay away like the plague!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I was greeted couteously and seen on time. My exam was very thorough and complete and included an oral cancer exam. All my questions were answered and I received a copy of my proposed treatment and a written estimate!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Very unoragized, long wait, treated me for things that second consult said didnt need to be done

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

braces are taking foreverrrr. l

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011