Ratings for Dr. James Z. APPEL

My wife went to this dr appel and he promised a surgery and good results... Then he calls my wife in the other day for the last consultation before the surgery and says he doesn't feel "comfortable" with what he has to do to reconstruct her breast. That she was a tough case and couldn't handle it. 2 Days later we receive phone call from his office saying we owe $1,000 for the 2 minute consultation that could have been done over the phone. A "nip/tuck" doctor only, beware!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Appel and his staff have exceeded my expectations from the very first appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Appel !

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Appel and his staff are amazing and I highly recommend anyone to schedule a consult with him. I had surgery in Feb 2016 and it's been an amazing experience. I searched for over a year looking for the perfect fit and he was most knowledgable and took his time explaining details. I was referred to him by a friend at the gym.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Wonderful surgeon and awesome staff they all were very helpful during my reconstruction after bilateral masectomy.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. James Z. APPEL's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2001)