Ratings for Dr. Joseph B. OSTERBAUER

After having a horrible experience involving crowns with another dentist, a co-worker recommended Dr. Osterbauer. He had a good experience getting a crown, with Dr O can do in one day. I never did end up getting a crown here, but from the start I had a good feeling. He does a very through initial exam, and even talks about any anxieties you have about dental work, or how sensitive you are to tooth pain during dental work. He has great bedside manner, and you really feel like they care about you and your comfort. The one drawback for me was that with Delta Dental, you have to pay in full, and Delta reimburses you later. Other dentists take insurance estimates into account before billing you, and reconcile the difference later if needed. Not sure if that has changed since 2009. I have since moved out of state, but I highly recommend Dr. Osterbauer to anyone living in the Twin Cities area. For me, it was well worth the drive, even though he was not the closest dentist to me.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010