Ratings for Dr. Cesar F. Sarmiento

Dr. Sarmiento is the best doctor that I have ever had. He is as smart as they come and he spends however much time is needed and never once has tried to rush me. However, never try to lie to him b/c like I said he is very sharp and always seems to know a little more about what he's asking you about than what it seems he does. He has a way about himself that makes you feel very comfortable about any instruction/direction/medication he offers and he is actually a really funny guy sometimes too, reminds me of that Asian guy from The Hangover movies. The most important things to know about Dr. Sarmiento are that he is a very knowledgeable doctor, he knows his stuff inside & out and he really isn't in it for money but rather to help people. This is why he doesn't charge much or have a big fancy building or car. Most doctors charge around $250 and up for my treatments plus the meds, dr. Sarmiento is $73. Dr. Sarmiento is truly a 1 in a million and I couldn't wish for a better doctor. A+++

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Been going for over a year. Nurse is rude and indolent. I've heard her speak of other patients poorly. They are quite happy to take your payment, but if you need help(serious help) they will do when they feel like it. I need to find another office, but there are not many options with the help I need.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Sarmiento for 4 years now. He is always willing to listen to me for as long as it takes. He is very knowledgeable in many areas. I would definitely refer people to him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

good doc. takes time with you. but that means he takes time with everyone-ie-long wait

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Does not take patiants on time. Most of the time there is a 2 hour wait. Very poor scheduling. But he is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

DOES NOT RUSH YOU IN AND OUT. TAKES HIS TIME...TALKS TO YOU...

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

Dr. Cesar F. Sarmiento's Credentials

• Cebu Inst Of Med, Cebu City, Philippines (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Leesburg, FL