Ratings for Dr. Rubina Shaheen

To have a doctor like this in this day and age is a miracle. A compassionate person with great clinical skills and excellent bedside manners, I kept her my doctor after my job moved to Bakersfield as peace of mind that you are getting the best for your health is worth the commute.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Very helpful, soft, polite physician.I have to admit I want the best when it comes to my body and my health and she has proven to be the best of best for the last 4 and a half years.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

Very affordable yet high quality care. Walkin when you can not get appointment with your . My DMV physical papers were due the next and I got my eaxam done at her office. Very understanding,my blood pressure was high, she gave me a pill to bring my blood pressure down. I most certainly recommend Dr.Shaheen because she believes in getting the job done. She has been my family doctor since that time.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012