Ratings for Dr. Brian Awbrey

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Why did all the negatative posts disappear? So many users wrote with complaints about Dr. Awbrey and/or his "office manager"/wife, and those were taken down. Does the truth hurt, Dr. Awbrey? Also, why have you not updated your medical info on the MA website - it still says you are accepting new patients even though you closed your office and won't take any calls from patients, even those needing records.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Excellent Physician and staff! My ankle was destroyed in the armored cav which has lead to correlated orthopedic problems. I live in Wisconsin and specifically go to Boston for his care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

had my wrist fused iwas in pain for over a year had xrays cat scans mris i left went to tufts med dr cassidy found a screw that went through the bone and removed it im fine now beware his wife is a joke they need patty back

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Awbrey is great! He has been thru alot of his own family issues and gets strenght thru his patients. His wife has put up a massive road block so that patients aren't allowed to see or speak to him without her ungodly presence and then she determines if you need pain meds. All you hear her say to him is IT's your liscene!! I don't like having to visit as a couples physcians office, I signed on for him only! He's the best and she must be slapped with a law suit for preventing patients from getting their care from THEIR DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

I live in the midwest and fly to Boston specifically to see Dr. Awbrey. His knowledge, bedside manner and professionalism are unsurpassed. I have recommended others to him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr Awbrey is a excellent doctor. i have had several knee surgeries over the years with a few different doctors. I find Dr Awbrey the best I had seen.As for the staff and his wife. They are also excellent. They may be a little high strung sometimes but that is because of some of the patients they deal with. You treat them right they treat you right. They are sometimes he might be running late but what Dr doesn't run late? Overall I dont have a long wait time. I highly recommend Dr Awbrey

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

long time patient, to me he is the best. has always been there for me, seen me through a lot, and has always done the right things for me.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Awbry is never on time but when you do have his attention he is as helpful as he can. His practice is non efficient and most of the time the staff is rude.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

He was very helpful in dealing with my back injury.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Brian Awbrey's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal