Ratings for Dr. Tracy D. Malton

Eight years ago my husband was diagnosed with Parkinson's. By 2014, despite other chiropractic, medical, and alternative treatments, he had so much difficulty walking that two weeks before a vacation to Florida, where he wanted to play golf, we were ready to cancel our plans. I persuaded him to see Dr. Tracy, and he reluctantly agreed. We made the vacation, he continued to improve (thanks to Dr. Tracy's treatments!), and two weeks ago his neurologist said that if he didn't know Jack had Parkinson's, Jack's walk made him look symptom-free. Plus, my husband no longer has the tell-tale Parkinson's “stone face.” Thank you, Dr. Tracy. We're both smiling!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Tracy is the best. She is so experienced. I feel like a million bucks when I leave. Also the girtls in the office ROCK. LOVE THEM ALL

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Highly recommend. Office is professional yet warm and inviting. Staff is courteous and quick to respond. I went into the office in a lot of pain from herniated discs. Dr. Malton, I believe, truly has “healing hands,” like Mr. Miyagi in Karate Kid, hence the name of her chiropractic care center. It is like gentle waves of soothing energy. For me the treatments are better than surgery or drugs. I also brought my daughter Melanie in for a back injury due to a fall while dancing. Again, family oriented professional treatment, with great result. Melanie says Dr. Malton has “knowing hands.” An excellent physician who embraces both a traditional and alternative healing approach.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Tracy D. Malton's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1998)

MB Health