Ratings for Dr. Margaret A. Adair

I took my daughter recently to visit Dr. Adair. I was pleasantly surprised by how much time she gave us. She answered all of our questions and was very informative. She has a great disposition to both children and adults. We are very blessed to have found her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable! Wonderful bedside manner and truly goes above and beyond for her patients!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Dr. Adair. She listens well, and does a great job explaining her approach. She has done wonders for my son. She has earned the most respect from us. After seeing many physicians, she as the only one who was able to successfully treat my son.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Adair is an amazing Doctor. I have been to other allergists, ear,nose throat specialists, everyone.never helped my allergies. Her approach is great, she listens and she had me feeling so much better in a short period of time. Schedule an appointment you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

This is the kind of doctor we've been looking for. Amazing. Listens to you. Explains things easily. Works with you to make a plan.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Adair is a whipsmart new doctor in Coppell, a recent resident at National Jewish Medical Institute in Denver and Duke University Medical School. Dr. Adair took great care in explaining to me the medical tests that she was making and the treatments that emerged from the results. I felt that I had a say in developing a consensual treatment plan with someone who listened well and informed me of my options. This is an impressive physician with a strong clinical and intellectual foundation.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Margaret A. Adair's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal