Ratings for Dr. Sam J. Demaio

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr Sam demaio has given me 4 stints, and he saved my life and stand by him and support him for he did save my life when i almost had a massive heart attack, this is austin and politics and he is awesome if you need a stint, and if i ever needed another he would be the only dr that touches my heart.This man does 2 stints to the average of 1, he knows what to do and i personally would never trust anyone but him to do anything with my heart. Lisa gandy

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. DeMaio since 2006 and consider him to be the "best in his profession". I am 50 years old and have stints (since 2007). He saved my life. Although fit and healthy on the exterior, he encouraged (myself and supporting family)several life style changes to avoid further invasive procedures.I have followed his advise and am very grateful.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. DeMaio is great.. You could not have a better Cardiologist. Thank you for saving my life.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Extremely pleased. Told me all my options and risks. Explained things in terms I could understand. Helped keep my anxiety to a minimum.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

this is guy should have hid license taken away. He put 8 stents in my heart and I am WORSE not better!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Demaio is the best cardiliogist I have ever seen. It is a leading expert in his field. He cares about his patients and gets to know you one on one. Anytime I have had a problem he has been there for me. He never takes things lightly. His PA, Catherine, is also great. She is compassionate and caring. I really could not imagine going to any other cardiologist. I had a pacemaker put in in September 2006 and had a pocket revision done on it in December 2006. Westlake hospital is the nicest, cleaniest hospitals I have ever been to. I would never hesitate to refer someone to him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Dr. Sam J. Demaio's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lakeway, TX