You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael J. Cox

Dr. Michael J. Cox's Ratings

All I can say is horrible horrible horrible. I was going through a traumatic surgery this MD had the audacity to tell me that it was not that bad and that my recovery should not be this long. My knee was smashed and had to be totally reconstructed. After 4 weeks he acted like I should be up and about and would not even discuss concerns with me. He left the room multiple times and when he returned he was in what seemed like another world while I spoke about my concerns. What professional does that? Please avoid this MD. He does not seem concerned about his patients welfare. I hated to change MDs but I'm the long run I am sooooo glad I did. It made a world of difference

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Following surgery, Dr. Cox did not even to come in to explain the surgery. The nurses questioned why I needed crutches. When I woke up, I was handed a sheet of papers and sent home within 10 min of me being awake. I had to rely on my neighbor who is a PT. to give me instructions as simple as walking on crutches. During the follow up appointment with Dr. Cox, he explained the procedure, and I quote "will you excuse me" walked out and never came back. This guy should be avoided. I would not recommend a pet to him, much less a human.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Would not recommend Dr. Cox to anybody. He is a very rude Dr. and besides that he messed up my foot in surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Don't recommend this guy. He is young, arrogant, and bad bedside manner. I don't know how he is still practicing. All the other MDs in this clinic are great but this MD is less than mediocre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808133].votes_count ]]