Ratings for Dr. Tolulope O. Osowo

She is an excellent Doctor, She was very helpful And explained everything in detail to me. If i were to ever get pregnant, she would be my NUMBER 1 OB Doctor!!! :))

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I just had my annual and Dr. Osowo is the best doctor! She listens to you and she's very patient. Her advice comes straight from the heart. She always makes you feel like you are important. Her staff, especially her receptionist, is very kind and has good customer service. Her nurse is very helpful and courteous. I enjoyed my visit. She took my mind off the examination. I love my doctor!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Medicaid pick this dr ive never comfortable w/her & I was going 2 see another dr but when I went last yr the front girl was nice & she made me feel comfortable & because of her I decided 2 stay so I sent 2 of my sisters my mom my grama & my brothers gf to see my dr They said the dr didnt have the best attitude or answers for their problems They kept going back & the dr still couldnt figure out their problem But they said the girl at the front was nice & they liked that they always saw the same person & every time they ask a dumb question the girl never laughed at them Its been a yr since my last visit so I went back & the girl at the front is gone I asked if she was off and the new girl said she dont work there I asked how much I have to pay & the girl was rude & had no clue She asked the girl sitting next to her & she had the nerve to ask me why I dont know my own benefits then they left me on the sofa w/out an answer Isnt that your job I will now go 2 another dr & so will my family

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

She is very nice and takes her time during each visit to be sure to answer all questions.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Tolulope O. Osowo's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)