Ratings for Dr. Ivy A. Lee

Excellent Physician, Very Kind and Very Knowledgeable, She took her time to understand my needs, wish I knew her long time ago

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I have some bumps on my forehead that I wanted removed. Dr. Lee spent about 5 minutes with me examining these bumps. She said they couldn't be removed and gave me some vague explanation saying it would probably just leave a dark spot where they were removed. She then had me buy a "special cream" developed by one of the doctors (David Denenholz). The "special cream" cost $75. She then said to use the cream and come back in 3 months. Her office charged my insurance company $113.23. My insurance company paid $57.12 leaving me with a bill for $56.12. So my total cost is $131.12 for a 5 minute checkup and a jar of cream which has done nothing. The office of my general practitioner said I should report this to the Better Business Bureau which I plan to do.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Ivy A. Lee's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA