Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Doucet

I have no complaints about the staff, Dr Doucet is another story, I called before 9 am the office said they had no openings that day but she would talk to the Dr when she got in. I told her it was an emergency situation my husband was released from Brookhaven ER at 3 am I felt something was very wrong. I spoke to the office 3 times after and was told they'd get back to me, didn't happen by 1pm I drove my husband to LIJ and he had an emergency tracheostomy. the office called me the next afternoon saying Dr Doucet wanted to know who my husbands surgeon was. She was a little too late for her concern of a patient, do yourself a favor find a doctor who cares about her patients !!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

For the people that have left these negative comments, you are completely mistaken. Dr. Doucet and her staff are kind and helpful. They help their patients to the best of their ability. The wait times are relatively short, and the office itself is as of now brand new and clean. Again, to those people with the harsh comments, I suggest you become a doctor yourself. Then you can see how hard it is and how amazing of a job Dr. Doucet is doing. To everyone, go check her out!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Been a patient for years and there has been a steady decline over there. No consistency, hiring "drs" who aren't confident in their medical choices. When you're in crisis and referred back to your primary care she won't even be bothered to see you yet return a call. AND they suck at follow up, follow through and basic care. Go somewhere else. Save yourself.

Submitted August 13, 2014

Was referred by a several people and my review is more about the whole office. I've been there nearly a year, but when I called to schedule myself as a new patient, the woman I spoke with set the bar. What a great office! On my initial visit, after 2 minutes of paperwork, a sweet young lady brought me in. I met with one of the Physicians Assistants and was pleasantly shocked at the amount of time she spent taking my medical history and speaking with me before examining me. She then made sure I was up to date on any medication refills I needed and printed a few tests for me to have done. I was introduced to Dr Doucet while on my way out and she was warm and friendly. I've seen 2 of the 5 or 6 doctors/pa's in the office and am so happy with my choice to go there. Dr Doucet must treat her staff well, they all seem to enjoy their work and each other. I have seen some in other offices who REALLY don't and it always seems to affect the feel of the place. Bravo, Dr. Doucet!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Doucet and her staff for many years. I found her staff to be very helpful. Dr Doucet and her Pa's are always professional. The front office girls take messages for the drs and you always get a call back. The office runs on time with very little wait. I know the only people that come on these sites are either thrilled or just unhappy because they didnt get what they wanted but i figured i would rather be the one to pay the office a compliment!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr.Doucet is an excellent physician. However her staff is very unprofessional. When I call to make an appt. with Dr. Doucet, they automatically try to schedule me with the physician assistant. The technician made a remark to me that I was just in a week ago. I was unaware that visits were limited in this office and do anything to avoid making an appointment. The office staff was outstanding when Dr. Timm was there.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I was a patient for over 10 years and was treated like I was a new patient with no history with them. I had a few medical issues going on and was seeing specialists. All of which told me my primary doctor should help with anything i needed. When I called and left a message to talk to a doctor the secretary called me back for the doctor which I find very unprofessional. When I called back 20 minutes later I found the office closed 2hrs earlier than posted on a holiday weekend. It was much better when Dr. Timm was there, ever since she left it really hnas gone downhill.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Excellant physician, extremely knowledgeable and veruy concerned about her patients. Will answer all your questions and doesn't look to rush any patient out of her office until they are satisfied with the answers. Dr. Doucet really shows compassion for her patients and treats them as if they were members of her own family.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr. Christine M. Doucet's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Patchogue, NY