Ratings for Dr. Wendy Liang

I take my family to see Wendy on a regular basis. When I am sick, I make a special appointment to see her because she has cleared up my sinus infections, flu, common cold and upper respiratory infections and I don't have to take antibiotics! My kids love seeing her because she makes them "feel good" and they can't wait till the next appointment. We all highly recommend going for acupuncture no matter what you need assistance with.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Wendy saw my problem before I even told her! She is such a sweet and sincere acupuncturist who takes care of not only your physical needs, but also the mental, emotional and spiritual as well. She is always encouraging and inspires me to live positively. You can tell that she treats you with her whole heart and has a rare talent in helping you heal!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

She was great, my back was hurting a lot. WENDY HELPED ME GOD BLESS YOU GO SEE HER SHE WILL HELP YOU OUT

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Wendy is a amazing acupuncturist! This is my first experience w/ acupuncture & she put me completely at ease. She is from China & trained in traditional Chinese medicine. She also has a natural abilitity to "feel" the energy of others & this helps b/c a lot if what acupuncture does is properly balancing your energy & ridding the body of toxins. She starts each appointment by taking your pulse at a different areas on your wrist. She can feel what is going on not only w/ the heart but the other organs as well. She told me exactly what was wrong w/ me BEFORE I told her. I've gotten 4 treatments & feel better & better each time I go. She is a very sweet & caring person & she wants you to feel better. Her husband also does acupuncture at the office. I've never been treated by him but he has a lot of patients. They accept insurance but you need to call your insurance company ahead of time.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012