Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Brown

Dr. Brown is extremely knowledgeable, he is very well prepared for each appointment, takes time to listen and to explain. I would recommend Dr. Brown to everyone I know. I am impressed every time I go for an appointment, I've never felt I had any reason to take my time to rate any other doctor before but I think he deserves recognition for being a head above the rest he takes the extra time and it makes a big difference!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

The staff here are uncaring and untalented. Once a nurse took my blood pressure three times (you know how painful that cuff is) and blamed the equipment. They also make you repeat all your symptoms to the receptionist in the main lobby where anyone can hear, then again to the nurse, and then again to the doctor. Heaven forbid you should go in to see them about an especially personal or embarrassing concern. It's darn near impossible to get an appt the same week as you schedule unless you're dying in which case you might as well hit the emergency room for how long you'll be waiting to get in. Dr brown himself is nice and gets the diagnosis right about half the time, but the horrible staff and horrible experience overall don't make it worth enduring what you must to see him. I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Brown is a wonderful doctor. He has excellent bedside manners. He has been effective in diagnosing and treating me and my family. I would highly recommend Dr Brown!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Brown has been a fantastic physician. I highly recommend him to anyone. He has been great at being able to diagnose any problem I've had. I've seen him many times for different issues and he's always been able to provide effective treatment. He is easy to work with and very polite and friendly. I have referred him to my family, they've had the same opinions of him as I do. GREAT physician! I'm not sure if it's him or IHC policy but he is very strict on calling in Rx's monthly. He fills them to the exact date each month, so often on the long months I'm a day or two short and run out of my medication. Other than that he is great!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I really like Dr. Brown. He is VERY personable and listens to all of my concerns and takes what I have to say seriously, even if it is a rare diagnosis I found on the internet. Then, when he found my research to be correct, he knew alot about the rare condition my son had and made us feel very comfortable that we would get through it and recomended an excellent program at Primary Childrens to help. He is my entire extended family's doctor from late 60's to newborn. He also remembers little details about our lives at our appointments and isn't too proud to say "hi" outside the office. I highly recomend him!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Matthew A. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

GHI