Dr. Jason J. Hales

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason J. Hales

Was a very pleasant experience. I thought it would be much worse. He took the time to make sure I didn’t feel any pain.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr Hales was amazing. Root canal was almost painless. He is very professional. I was expecting the worst, but was pleasantly surprised that it was less painful that my cavaties were the week before. The assistant was not as professional. She dropped my temporary crown in my mouth. Luckily, it was not swallowed. Dr Hales is amazing though!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Hale and his staff were very considerate quick and efficient. It makes going to the dentist best possible experience.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Hales was very professional and thorough. He made sure that a root canal was the best option before proceeding. He is also very keen on detail. He noticed that one of my crowns had a high point and fixed it quickly and easily which was a bonus on the side of doing the root canal! He did a great job!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Hales is a highly skilled and caring endodontist My root canal was done quickly with minimal discomfort. Very efficient office.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Only 2 mo in PHX. Found local dentist-tooth needed a cap, but they ran out of good tooth so I'm looking at an emergency root canal. They called SSE and got me right in. Never had a RC-No idea what to expect-Needing to trust new dentist referral since I'm new to the area. Stressed?! They explain,kill the pain, I'm laughing about 'Henry', listening to good music, and out the door in an hour..Dr. Hales and his assistant were amazing! Dr Hales=professional and on his game. Highly Recommend.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I sat back in the dentist chair relaxed and Dr Hales did his work and I never felt it. Uneventful the way I like it

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Very professional and knowledgeable. Told me exactly what he was going to do. Even busted out singing some josh groban for me as he was drilling away. Very pleasant visit. 😊

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

If you ever need a root canal he's the Dooood' high tech equipment, very knowledgable and best of all no pain through the full procedure! And his song humming was never out of tune.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

My first root canal. I've heard such wonderful things about getting one that I was very apprehensive. Dr. Hales and Mckenna were a great team. One recommendation?! Get the nitrous, always. Much Less stressful and painful😁

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017