Ratings for Dr. Jason J. Hales

DR Jason J. Hales was very gentle a d kind when he did my root canal. The staff was great and friendly as well. I definitely would go back to him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I was in the chair for a long time because this root canal was a difficult one. Dr Hales kept at it until he got it done. Now time will tell.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Excellent dentist and staff! They got me right in when I had a dental emergency and were very empathetic to my pain and my anxiety. I couldn't ask for a better dentist!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I felt a little anxiety as I always do, bracing myself for the pain of the shots before the root canal. It always takes a lot of shots of medication for it to numb the area. I can say I have never been to a Dentist and not felt pain. Well, this time I had no pain receiving the shots, the procedure, or the next day. He was very gentle and the work on the tooth feels smooth. Great Endodontist! Great Staff!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I was truly shocked at how easy, painless and quick this procedure was! I had no idea a root canal could be that way. Dr Hales and his assistant were so comfortable and at ease in a completely seamless procedure. I didn't have pain during it or after it! I couldn't even tell anything had been done! That just seems like a fairy tale, but that was how it was, and I couldn't have been more thrilled!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I was apprehensive about a root canal, never having needed one before now. Horror stories galore - seems that everyone I know had a bad experience they wanted to share. I need new friends! The root canal was a breeze - I've had worse fillings! Dr. Hales talked me through the entire procedure and answered all questions completely. The staff could not have been more supportive. This is not something one plans for enjoyment, but my experience was enjoyable. Hurrah for Superstition Springs Endodontics! They made a convert today. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I was really scared to have a root canal (not remembering that I had had one several years ago!) & for days leading up to my recent root canal, I agonized about having it done. I thought I would not be able to drive myself to & from & that I'd be incapacitated for several days! Nothing could've been further from the truth! 😊 Dr. Hales is amazing...truly amazing! When I walked out of his office, not only was the procedure painless, but, the best part 😀👌so was the cost because his office takes my insurance & also Care Credit!😀👌 In other words, he truly makes it possible for people to care for their dental needs! 💕 I love my dentist upstairs from Dr. Hales & while they too take mine & my husband's dental insurance, whatever balance remains, we have to pay! And it can get very, very pricey & they don't take Care Credit! I don't know what other means of payment they do accept, but the only credit card we have for medical emergencies is CC! And when we see our dentist upstairs, we pray we can pay the balance! Otherwise, we have to wait to get whatever needs to get done & sometimes that's quite awhile! And that's not good! I am so grateful for ALL the hard working/welcoming/friendly people on Dr, Hales' staff! They too are amazing! Thank you! Marta Lalliss 480-694-9211

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Hales and his assistant were amazing and made me feel very comfortble. Very respectful and knowledgeable. I would prefer any friend or family member to Dr. Hales . All the office staff was super friendly and just simply wonderful. Thank you to eacch and everyone of you. Stanley B..

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Pleasant staff and Doctor. Pain free experience, thank you.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have had 2 root canals here and both times they got me in the same day and out of pain quickly. Everyone is so nice and it is a very welcoming office

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017