Ratings for Dr. Corey M. O'Brien

So pleased that he listens and is willing to order tests and troubleshoot. He diagnosed my Sarcoidosis after I had symptoms and complaints for 3 years with another doctor. He saw me when my PCP refused to do any testing or listen to my health concerns even though a PCP is more appropriate for acute care. I have a great respect for his work ethic, level of knowledge and willingness to research an issue when symptoms are not straight forward. I highly recommend him for his professionalism, knowledge and ability to really listen. He is very organized and responds quickly to test results. I cannot thank him enough for believing when the old school docs I was seeing treated me like a perimenopausal, hysterical woman whose problems are "all in my head". I had legitimate concerns that were not easily diagnosed from lab results alone. He was willing to see beyond a limited lab result and dig deeper until he found the cause of my illness. I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Corey M. O'Brien's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2003)

Sask Health