Ratings for Dr. Ginger S. Mentz

I saw Dr. Mentz last year for a routine check and she noticed that a mole had changed on my back. She explained that while it was probably OK, she was concerned because it was changing and it was in a place that I couldn't see well so it needed to come off. She was able to remove it that day. Thankfully she did, because the final results showed that it was atypical and could have progressed to skin cancer over time. Dr. Mentz is very skilled and compassionate and I highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

My first and last visit with her was a waste of my time and money. She didn't even address what I was there for or talk to me. She decided to biopsy 2 spots on my face which was not necessary because my skin cancer doctor had already done that and they were negative. I was there to have a cyst removed from my back at the base of my neck. There was absolutely no communication whole time I was there, just "her agenda".

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

First visit and she was irritated that I asked questions, rushed through the office visit and billed for services she did not perform. She did not seem to know what she was doing and covered it up with attitude. Judging from other reviews, my experience wasn't unique.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

First time visit, she spent about 10 min with me, half of it with her hand on the door to leave the room. She did not explain my condition, just said she would call in a prescription, and then wanted me to return in 2 to 3 mos.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Ginger S. Mentz's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal