Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Golik

When I saw her, she never did an exam at all. Just gave me birth control pills and ordered an ultrasound. Saw her again 2 weeks later, same thing but wanted to do surgery! She was not very helpful at all. Never answered my questions. Fyi don't call her office back after 3...you'll be on hold forever! That happened to me, and they closed while I was on hold!! Fed up with her, I went to a 2nd opinion. My 2nd opinion turned out to be the best decision I made in my life!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I first saw Dr Golik at St Agnes emergency room. She is an excellent Doctor and I have recommended her to several people. My diagnosis was cancer so I am being treated by one of her partners Dr Wu, also an excellent Doctor. My cancer is gone. I was lucky to be connected to 2 excellent Doctors. I have had a couple appts. At her Office and she takes the time to address all your concerns and explains everything. Her staff are always polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Waited one hour after appointment time. Started appointment, but Walked out after staff was incredibly rude.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013