Ratings for Dr. James P. Bloom

Terrible orthodontist office! In too deep! I will be asking for a refund!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

if you want to wait around for hours, then this is the orthodontist to go to. they are VERY unorganized, do not go by appointments, and some of the staff are very rude. they also mess up payments.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

If you want around 5 hours, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Clearly the person who said they call you right back must be a staffer. The dr does not put the braces on the dental assistants do. That is not normal. Next my first appointment to have the braces on was to 2pm I left at 7pm. Then it takes 5 hours to get a 10 minute adjustment. I wish I saw these reviews before I went initially. I am now going to another orthodontist to finish the job. Had they told me they were only open on Saturdays and that every Saturday it's standing room only I would not have ever given them a dime. Maybe if they were up front with people and not rushing to tak your money. (They heard and rush people like cattle) then the new redemption it's dr bloom's daughter in law is rude and actually kicked a patient while she was sitting on the floor waiting her turn . I am sorry if we are in your way lady it's packed in here. There is no such thing as an appointments. Today I went in at 6:45 to stand in line so I wasn't there all day and I was lucky number 35 I did get out of there til 12:00 pm and all I got was a new band. One lady that was there who was #6 she said she was standing outside at 4am that is insane!!! Let me make it clear money is not the issue Irs the horrible service and the fact that you waste your life away. No one should dread going to a braces dental appointment . I'm gladly taking my money elsewhere. And on a last note I live in greystone ; minutes away yet I'm always the only one that hasn't traveled from Montgomery talladega Etc. I guess the local people here know that this office having a bad reputation. Please do your homework check around read reviews . If I can save anyone the headache my job is done. I wish someone warned me.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Service is just slow to many people in the waiting room. They just need a bigger office.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I came in today , soon as I walked in they called me to the back very fast no wait at all these reviews are lying . The staff are great & kind love it will refer them to someone who needs to find a ortho .

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

what time do they open up on saturday i need to know so i can be there early

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have never seen a professional Dr office operate like this. Very slow, very unorganized. The Dr didn't even put on the braces, had staff do for him. You walk in - take a # and lucky they call 2 #'s an hour. Extremly slow. Called to make an appointment during the week, told they only take Sat appointments. Be prepared to stay 3-5 hours. This is ridicuolous. Will be looking into finding another Dr and paying out of pocket. My bill is never correct. I paid 1000.00 down and another 1000.00 last month, was told I still owe 5500.00. That is the price total. Keep in mind, insurance paid 1500.00- how is that possibe? This is more like a plague clinic. Nothing professional or organized about this place at all. We asked about the wait time and was told they treat it like Mcdonald's? What?? Are you kidding me-

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Been going to dr blooms for many years and the only complaint I would have is that while the lady at the from desk is an angel she keeps the office way to hot and she needs to stay up front to help people coming in instead of constantly confusing everybody in the back by moving everybody to different rooms and seats.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Argue with the law, but had you bothered to read you would see that it is a special case called slander PER SE, which says that even if what you say is true but it hurts a professionals business you are still liable for damages. However, in this case you have not only shown what you say is not true, sour grapes and ignorant.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014