Ratings for Dr. Ashley M. Ramshur

gave me an Rx whichbwhen I read package showed no indication it was for my problem. so canceled FU appt because I wasn't going to use it. Well, over six months, I ended up using it because it did work for that problem. I had 5 refills but they expired. I called to get refill. They wouldn't refill it; I assume because I didn't go back for follow-up. Poor communication on explaining the med lead to this debacle. My primary care had no issues refilling it. I'll not go back to her again.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dont leave the office without an invoice showing charges. Her $90 eye exam was $290 the first year and $260 the following year. I couldnt figure out why my insurance wouldnt cover my glasses or contact until i did the research. If your insurance covers up to $300, she will charge that for her advertised $90 -$120 eye exam. My eyes werent even dilated. Seems like insurance fraud to me. When i questioned her she said it was because she said i needed a referral to another dr. Really, $200 for a referral?! Just demand a written total receipt. Also, my eye glass Rx did not work for me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

absolutely the best eye exam I have ever had. She is through and efficient.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Ashley M. Ramshur's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 2007)