Ratings for Dr. Nodar Katz

Dr Katz is the best doctor I have ever had. Thank you very much for your dedication and compassion

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Excellent service and the best Doctor . Easy appointment and very modern and well maintained office

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Great doctor and warm atmosphere . The best Care you may expect.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He is the best doctor I have ever knew. The two previous reviews are from patients who didn't want to pay co- pays and deductibles and posted dishonest reviews.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Today at work i suffered extreme pain in my neck. It was unbearable for me. I called his office and Nk picked it himself. I explined my situation and he told me to come to his office right away. I left work, took subway, trying hard not to show my unbearable pain. I walked in his office. The doctor saw my expressions of pain but refused to see me stating that he is busy. I begged him and told him that i live far away and this pain is more than i can bear but he turned nasty. Please stay away from this heartless guy. He is nosey just like the other person commented.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Something is wrong with this guy. STAY AWAY!! He called my place of business 40 times in a row being totally unprofessional. I've placed a complaint with NY State Department of Health and will be suing him for HIPPA violations.

Submitted March 8, 2012