Ratings for Dr. Andrew D. Sands

Love this practice and they cure your ailments. Thanks

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Practice does not offer a no-obligation consultation to determine if you would benefit from chiropractic care as stated on their website. There is a fee for all consultations. If you don't show up for your consultation they will not charge you per their receptionist. I know they don't use some of the latest technology available in the chiropractic field. I cannot comment on knowledge or punctuality since I unfortunately didn't get past my initial inquiry.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Sands I had instant relief after my first visit and pain free after a few visits after years of suffering back and neck pain and taking medication.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I used to suffer from migraines, heartburn, numbness, tension, tingling, burning and incredible neck, shoulder and back pain. Dr.Sands has been treating me for two and a half years now and I have never felt better. Ever since the first day I walked into his office and met him I knew I was in the right place. During our first conversation he answered all the questions and concerns I had with ease and knowledge putting any doubts to rest, and spent a significant time finding the source of the pain so that he could make out a custom tailored treatment plan specific to my needs. I used to get treated 2-3 times a week at first, but now that I am pain free I mostly come in for an adjustment about once a month to keep everything aligned, and for overall health and wellness care. I lived with the pain for 20 years and having it gone is a miracle. Dr. Sands has an incredibly warm, caring personality, and is very knowledgeable and professional. Chiropractic care changed my life completely!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

WOW!!! Great experience with Dr. Sands. Office staff is great and didn't wait long to be seen. I saw Dr. Sands on my initial visit and he described to me why my neck pain was feeling how it was. He would not adjust me till he saw X-rays which I guess was the right thing to do because the film showed a large slippage which could have been bad if not seen prior to the adjustment. His partner, Dr. Schwartz saw me on the following visit and he was also a great doctor and went over exercises to perform at home to help strengthen my neck. I followed up with him for another issue, tendonitis of the elbow. They had a cryotherapy machine unlike anything i've seen before. One treatment later, I was feeling 100 percent. I highly recommend Dr. Andrew Sands for chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Great Doctors, Great Staff, Great Office. Thought I had a deductible but they took the time to work with me and my insurance company to straiten it all out. Very satisfied with their knowledge and the care I received.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Excellent Staff and very accommodating. I was late and they fit me in. Dr. Sands was very helpful and I felt better that night.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011