Ratings for Dr. Michelle A. Boger

I had an excellent experience! She really tried to understand what was happening with me and we have been making excellent progress with my bladder. I am so glad I found her

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr. Bogar takes my condition very seriously. I am so happy with how personal she is with me and how much time she takes to speak with me. Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Very professional and knowledgeable spent all the time I needed to answer my questions and helped me understand my options and posable results as a result of he procedur I chose She will be my doctor

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Boger was a very nice, yet straight forward/to the point, w/my personal issues. I appreciate her cander. I was supposed to return several months ago, but my phone was stolen & my house was robbed. (By 2 family members, no less). I needed a test done, that involved incerting a device that takes pictures. I'll be as forward as she is, I am scared. I've never had any procedures like this, where I wasn't put to sleep. Hence the reason for my fear. I'm a strong believer in God. During prayer, I am convicted to follow this through. Thank you, Dr. Boger! You really left a huge amount of comfort w/the way you carry yourself, & I don't want any other doctor, to care for me. You're a very professional, & serious about what you do. I'd be blessed if you'd stay w/me, through this ordeal. Please/Thank You!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I should have read the 'comments' 'before' I saw this doctor. She was everything I read. The worse I've seen yet! Talks over you while you're trying to ask questions. She tells you that everything you've been told is 'wrong'; I have a fabulous GP for many years and he has never been wrong. She is downright rude and callous. Painful examination!! No regard for the patient. She thinks 'her' diagnosis is the 'correct' one and puts down other doctors. She is very loud and so unprofessional I couldn't wait to get out of there. Never again! I felt like a piece of meat to which she could do whatever she felt. She is downright mean and ornery! Plus the receptionist (to the far left) was just as bad. Bad attitude and also very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

This lady is the most unprofessional of any dr I've Ever met. She is rude, and obnoxious , and down right mean... unless you enjoy being humiliated and feeling embarrassed stay far from her!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I found Dr Michelle Boger to be very informative and caring. I started with Dr Bill Sam who was very helpful and took an extraordinary amount of time to explain my options which ultimately led to referral Dr Boger. Overall, they were great and the staff has always been very courteous. It be hooves the patient to be responsible for their care. It is their decision, after-all. I'd highly recommend her to anyone needing prostrate surgery. She is skilled

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

For anyone facing prostate surgery, I highly recommend Urology Associates, and Dr. Michelle Boger, in Evansville, Indiana. The doctors are very professional and Dr Boger is highly skilled with the “Da Vinci Surgery Process". All risks, options, benefits were thoroughly presented and discussed prior to surgery - to the point of redundancy. When considering the wide range of variables: patients age, health, and treatment options, I had a very positive experience with few side effects.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr Boger wasn't up front and open with information involving my prostate removal and the side effects after surgery. The information I recieved prior to the biopsy, the surgery and to the present was either grossly outdated, or just flat wrong. Sadly, you don't know all the right questions to ask till after things are done.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Michelle A. Boger's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Healthnet