Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Hollemon

Smart and thorough. Always receptive and kind. Very approachable and connected to the patient.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

He's the best Dr. in Portland. He's really smart and kind. He actually listens to you and tells you his opinion honestly but not in a superior seeming way.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

As an RN, it can be hard to find a doc that I like. I have an enormous amount of respect for his compassion, concern and knowledge. I could not imagine sending my family members anywhere else. Best internal medicine doc I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Dr. Hollemon has been my doctor for 5 years. He is easy to talk to and I am extremely comfortable referring others to him. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

He's been my primary for a while, I highly recommend him. No stranger to the medical world, he is a doctor I can ACTUALLY communicate with.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Dr. Hollemon is the best!!! He listens and acts, never hesitates to refer, finds things other Drs. missed and is very easy to be around. I would refer Dr. Hollemon to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2006

Dr. Hollemon is a good listener and a very practical person. I sent my husband to him because no other doctors asked him any of the right questions (he's not much of a talker). My husband feels very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Hollemon listens to your health issues, and works with you to resolve those issues. Treats you as a person rather than an object with a problem to be resolved. Hollemon is warm and friendly, rather than the typical cold and clinical physician.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

Dr. Mark R. Hollemon's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1993)

HealthPartners