Ratings for Dr. Wendy E. Wolfson

I saw Dr Wolfson for two years and though I thought I could probably find a more knowledgeable doctor, I stuck with her because she was personable and seemed to want to help. That all changed when I found out she was discussing my treatment with my family members without my consent. She is -- by far -- the most unprofessional doctor I've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

She is not especially knowledgeable or helpful. If you need a quick prescription for an anti-depressant or anti-anxiety meds, I might go to her but I'd be hesitant to rely on her for help with any serious problem.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

She was terrific. I had a very hard time on the meds and called her and she immediately got back to me. She was compassionate and understanding. Knowing she is accessible means the world especially if you need help immediately. I have only had one visit but so far she seems to know her meds and is very responsive.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Wendy is an excellent doctor that take the time to understand and get to know her patients. She also seems to use medication as a tool to help her patients but not necessarily the "be all and end all". As such, believes other options including exercise, healthy foods and other types of support are important part of her patients mental health.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

She went on emergency medical leave, which understandably happens. However she notified patients via MASS TEXT MESSAGE and the doctor she refered us to had a disconnected phone line. Hands down one of the most unprofessional things I've ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011