Ratings for Dr. Monika T. Hearne

Dr. Hearn is the only Dr. I feel completely comfortable and safe with. She addressed all of our questions and concerns thoroughly. EXCELLENT OBGYN. She is the nicest and most sincere doctor that I've ever encountered. Her knowledge is second to none. Complication procedure...no worries, and our beautiful baby girl is super healthy 2 months!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Would never recommend to anyone. She is very careless.

Submitted December 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

My daughter went here for birth control questions. She had a 11:45 apt and at 12:00 the doctor told her if she couldn't make up her mind then they needed to leave because she didn't want to be late to lunch. Great Customer Service Really.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

My visit was quick and efficient. There was no long wait to see Dr. Hearne and everything was explained well. I will be back.:)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

She always makes me feel comfortable and she is extremely friendly. She is helpful and very caring. She always has an uplifting attitude and she is extremely helpful in anything u ask of her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I will be using Dr. Hearne for many years. She is very professional and knowledgeable in each of my health issues. I appreciate her conservative approach to treatment. I know when she makes a recommendation for treatment I am not wasting my money or time.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Monika T. Hearne's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Rowlett, TX