Ratings for Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan

Absolutely horrible doctor! I was referred here after back surgery to remove a large tumor left me with permanent nerve damage and chronic pain. My first appointment with Dr. Amirdelfan…

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I have been with Dr. Amirdelfan since 1999 and you will not find a better doctor anywhere! I had an L-4 L-5 lamenectomy with a partial discogram, which was a failed surjury! I looked and looked for help with the pain which was even worse because of the failed procedure. After almost giving up and planned my death, I got refered to Dr Krames in San Fransisco where Dr. Amirdelfan was doing his fellow ship. Dr.Amirdelfan never gave up on me, after trying several pain medica.tions we found the perfect medication which I'm still taking today. Dr.Amirdelfan not only saved my life but he also saved my eternal soul! And everday I wake up and play my guitars or just taking the dogs for a walk I owe everything to this Doctor which I call my gaurdian angel.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

I am a newer patient and was reluctant to see DR.A on this pages ratings or should I say ranting. Although he does spend little time with me after the first consultation, he is nowhere near as bad as what this board is making him out to be, he's actually great.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

i was refered by my WC atty. for treatment. I saw him yesterday as I was in terrible pain in by lowner back and knee, I asked for the rest of week off from work to heal and ice my injured areas. He told me that he would not keep me off and to go back even if I was in pain and that "this conversation was over" he told me to quit my job if I could not go to work due to pain!. He attitude was so rude!, he works for WC not the patient. all he talked about was that WC would frown upon giving me time off as wc does not whant to pay me for staying home for my work injury. I will not go back to this dr. ever!! he know that wc butters his bread and does not have patients interest at all!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I have never encountered a more disrespectful and unprofessional doctor. I overhead him from the exam room talking to one of his staff, he treats people like garbage and he is rude, all he wants to do is do PROCEDURE after PROCEDURE ON you, he talked about injections and then some stimulator implant that he claims he is an expert in. I did a background check on him, this guy is NOT even a real pain doctor, he is not board certified. He is a freaking FAMILY practice doctor. I went down the street to Pain Medicine Consultants and saw Dr.Longton who was leaps and bounds better than this guy and his entire pill pushing operation.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

I think Dr. Amirdelfan is very nice, helpful, and knowledgable. I have been seeing him for the past several years and have have only good things to say. The Walnut Creek office location is very nice.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

This guy is nothing but a legalized drug dealer. If you are an addict go see him, he will give you drugs

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

I am 25 years old and I have myofascial pain syndrome, thus I went to see Dr. Amirdelfan. My first visit was okay, he prescribed some pain meds, but also "highly" suggested injections. On my second visit, I made when I made it clear to him that I did not want to get injections (because I am so young) he told me that there is nothing else he could do for me. By far he just wants to make money, and is not concerened about the patients well being. I would NEVER reccommend him to anyone, he was an awful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

When I first started seeing Dr. Amirdelfan 2002 I thought I died and went to heaven. I was finally diagnosed and he put me on medications that finally started working. Gave you his full attention if you were having problems. Now, after all these years he will not try other meds to see how they work it is his way or the hiway. I once requested something and he just started yelling at me and told me he was the Dr. he will tell me what I can have and I cannot ask to try anything. I thought I commited a crime he made me feel so dirty or like I was some kind of drug addict. Needless to say, the meds no longer work for me and I feel like I just pay to get my prescription. Actually I do. I have not seen him in months and to me it doesn't even matter how I feel because he isn't going to do anything to try and help in any way. He is very arrogant and talks down to women. It is not a good feeling to go and see a Dr., wait a long time to get in there and then just be handed a prescri

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Amirdelfan. I like him very much, and he has always spent good time with me, understanding my issues, and helping me manage my pain. Other doctors are less inclined to treat pain in the ways needed, so it was very pleasant to have someone finally advocating for me. Now as for the support staff: I find the assistant he has very competent, and helpful, and I understand that not every minute needs to be spent with the "big" doc...My experience has always been very good. The "general office staff" however is a completely different story. They are a) rude, NEVER return calls--though they request messages and promise to get back to you, and seem to ust put you into voicemail every time I call. I have been calling for over two weeks now, and not a single call back to schedule an appointment. It is a shame that Dr. Amirdelfan's reputation is linked to such a horrible office support staff. He is great, his office though sucks!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan's Credentials

• Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med, College Station Tx 77843 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal