Ratings for Dr. Seunghee O. Fuller

Dr. Fuller is now in Houston. This review is for her Houston practice.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr Fuller is a very nice person & her Ma they are both empathetic and have good hearts.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I'm so glad to have found a Dr. that is not already disenchanted with the medical field! Dr. Fuller is very personable, friendly, and makes you feel extremely comfortable. She is also extraordinarily competent, and was able to solve a problem I've had out of control under the care of a different PCP for over ten years.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

I saw Dr. Fuller for the first time in Sept. of 2010 for a pap and general physical; not only was she prompt, she did not make me feel rushed what so ever and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable with her!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Fuller and her Assistant are wonderful! What I liked about her are the following: She was right on time, answered all my questions, I didn't feel rushed, she is VERY personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. She actually came up with a plan to help my 10 year "lady problem," which no other doctor could help me with. RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Seunghee O. Fuller's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2009)