Ratings for Dr. Vanessa S. Rothholtz

I booked with this doctor and the staff called me back to tell me they had googled me and had a few questions for me -- starting with, had I ever been in litigation. I feel that that is very unethical and violating numerous HIPPA clauses. I was operated on by a local surgeon and have had a disabled mouth ever since. I recently was diagnosed with a cinch suture and saw the state of the art equipment on Dr. Rothholtz page and was comforted that she was board certified. on the phone Danny Bowens told me she has the equipment and can easily release a cinch suture. But, then they called me to say, she was not able to help me based on their findings. If you can imagine how depressing it is going in for surgery and having a suture placed to disable your mouth permanently, you would understand my disappointment. I can no longer smile or laugh because of the cinch suture. I thought it was muscles cut, but it is totally fixable. However, the was I was treated by the staff which was dictated by Dr. Rothholtz herself made me feel very uncomfortable. I've never had a doctor outright tell me they had googled me and then canceled the appointment based on something they found that wasn't even me. It's unfair lacking in compassion and unethical. When you go into medicine, ostensibly you do it to help others, however I was discarded for something they accused me of on google. Very unethical doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Amazing doctor. Highly knowledgeable, Very compassionate, very thorough, very sharp and extremely good recommendation. Best Doc I've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Vanessa S. Rothholtz's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2005)

Oxford