Ratings for Dr. John W. Stoughton

rock-solid doc. Dr. Stoughton was recommended to me by another doc and he has been everything that I could have expected. AAA+

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Stoughton is a very compassionate doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Dr.Stoughton is one of the best dr. I have come across, he has a fantastic medical assistant, even though they are very busy they make you feel as though you are the most important patient, they remember names, faces and even family background!!! I love this dr. and would recommend him to anyone seeking a good old fashion country dr

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

he is a really cool dr! i like him alot! he really cares about his pts and he might have a thousand of patiens but trust me when i tell you HE WILL remember you :)

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Polite, punctual, but did not happen to be knowledgable about my disease and I feel a certain degree of ridicule. But other than that, I would recommend him. Many of his patients are very devoted to him and give him high marks. However, I cannot go back to see him because he knows little or nothing about the disease I have, and I can't take the subtle ridicule he manages to insert in our communications.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Very rude and abrupt.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006

Dr. John W. Stoughton's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1985)