Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline K. Tropp

Jackie (Dr. Tropp) is an actual godsend. I began seeing her three years ago and she has been with me ever since. She is wickedly bright, very personable, very helpful, and an overall great psychologist. I orginally went to Jackie for severe stress that was manafesting into physical symptoms and affecting my way of life. Throughout my time with her she has helped me through depression, anxiety, family and social issues, and with my sexuality. She has been wonderful and has helped me tremendously. She also works closely with psychiatrists and is able to suggest names. I would highly reccomend her and am lucky to have found such a great psychologist.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Tropp entered our family just as we were spinning out of control. She provided couples therapy for us and referred our daughter to an adolescent specialist. Those two actions provided the safety valve to help us get stabilized and move into the longer-term process of opening communications and changing behavior. Especially my behavior, which was a surprise because I thought everyone else was the problem! Dr. Tropp is highly trained and extremely competent. I realized later in the process how exceptionally well regarded she is by her peers. She works closely with psychiatrists when medication is part of the treatment. In conclusion: Life is too short to have a bad therapist.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013