Ratings for Dr. Dona Maynard

The person who wrote the first comment has no idea what they're talking about. Dr. Maynard is one of the most knowledgeable, professional, and helpful psychologist I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. The person above is most likely just bitter from her daughter's issues and is probably mentally ill herself!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

I have just had the great displeasure of speaking with this person who is working as a consultant at Jordan ER as a psych consultant. I wonder why a Dr. has to work a nite shift? Could it be their abilities or lack thereof? She is the evaluator of my 20 year old daughter who has significant learning disabilities, mental health diagnosis and trauma. When we called to inquire as to my daughter's condition (she had been sectioned there due to reported psychosis by another shady agency(South Bay mental Health in Plymouth) this Dr. stated that she did not see psychosis but would send her to another impatient facility as "we know your daughter very well" followed by an extremely nasty chuckle. When I questioned her "did you just laugh" she had no response. And preceded to report to me what my mentally ill-language disabled daughter had told her that I would kill myself if she went inpatient.RUN don't WALK away from this DOCTOR? Really? First do no Harm-I believe that is an oath for any Doc.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011